Thursday, July 12, 2012

Most Wanted at CSI

Super excited to have made the Most Wanted list at CSI this week!


This was my layout which can be viewed here in the CSI gallery.


These photos are so typical of Joe each time I try to get a serious shot of him!
I created the background on grey cardstock using gesso and then a Crafter's Workshop stencil, quite pleased with the effect it created.
Drop by CSI and check out the fabulous boards Debbi puts together each week. They are sure to ignite your creativity!!

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome Karen, well done! Your layout is outstanding. I can totally relate and have 100's of photos like this of my DS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! A big congrats! What an awesome lo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, congrats :) but you deserve it, the page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love this - AWESOME layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh fabbo page congrats on being the Most wanted ;) Am loving the background too Karen, how cool is it! Looks just like some weathered wood, clever lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Karen!!! That is one awesome layout! Love how you created the background..thanks for sharing!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool page, LOVE that background and Joe is too funny! I can't get photos of Jass any more, he hides and I'm not sneaky enough :-/
    Congrats too at being Most Wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Karen on your feature...awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun background Karen! And what a funny boy!! I have one just like him LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete