Friday, July 6, 2012

July Challenge at Scrapboutique

I have a terrible habit of buying ALL of the die-cuts, tags, stickers and labels to go with a paper range and then find that I never use them all.
SO this month at SCRAPBOUTIQUE we are challenging you to use at least 4 (but more would be fabulous) of these items on a layout.
I have used 8 of the die-cuts from this awesome Kaisercraft pack which Chels has in store plus I also used a transparency and some of the stickers. Can I tell you there are still oodles of die-cuts left in the packet, it is great value for money!!
I'd love you to come and join us!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Karen this is TOTALLY Awesome..... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome page!! Love all the fun little details, so much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - love the muted natural tones with a hint of pastel colour. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this one Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Karen! Love the masking and the way you did your journalling is really effective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant layout...love the design, the masking, the lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love this Karen ... and like you I also never use stickers .. have loads of them and I must make an effort to use some .. this page makes me want to use them .. thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wpw! This is brilliant!!! I also have lots of stickers - I like them but hardly get around to using them! I want to though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete