Monday, July 2, 2012

CyberCrop at Scrapboutique

Just a few layouts I made for the weekend CyberCrop at Scrapboutique.
The theme was School (Holi)Days to mark the start of the school holidays here in NSW!
The first layout was for Chelsea's challenge to use the quote from the Cat Stevens song 'Remember the Days of the old school yard, we used to laugh a lot'. Haven't been able to get the song out of my head since!!

I also did Leanne's challenge to scrap about a holiday first. I have just returned from a retreat at the beautiful Noonaweena conference centre and as it was my first retreat to this location I decided it was the perfect topic. We had the most wonderful weekend and I will post some layout shares soon. Can't wait to go back next year!
I used the Amy Tangerine line and although it is far from my usual colour choice I am happy with the way it turned out.
Thanks for dropping by!


10 comments:

  1. These are stunning! LOVE the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Karen! I love the way you cluster elements together on your layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Karen, your misting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work! I love those colours in your second layout - and the misting on the background looks unreal! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages Karen.
    I love that Amy Tangerine line, and the stencilling work you've done on your background is perfect for that range.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love what you've created Karen! Both los are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I love the masking particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog. In answer to your question. I have a Canon Pixma but I don't think it's the printer. It's more the photo size. Depending on how I altered the photo in instagram the photo will be pixelated if I print it too big. I usually print on 4x6 but the actual photo size will be less than 4x4. If the photo is too pixelated (eg when I've cropped it a lot on instagram) then I just print it smaller (eg 2 prints on a 4x6). And another reason I love to print my instagram photos, they can print square :)
    I love the layouts you've created, especially the colour combo of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic layout!!! Love the misting and masking - brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete