Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A SALE, a CyberCrop and a feature!

There are still a few days left to pick up some bargains at the best ever BIRTHDAY SALE happening at Scrapboutique!!!
Chels always has the store stocked with the latest products and, with 20-50% off everything in store, there are some amazing deals to be had!!

Also in the Boutique forum this weekend (and lasting for a week) we are holding a Birthday CyberCrop. There will be fabulous challenges, speed scrapping and store vouchers up for grabs. Come and join us for a weekend of fun!!
The Boutique is a very friendly and supportive scrapping community and new members are always welcome!

On a final note I am very excited to be the STAR WITNESS at CSI this week with this layout:



Thanks for dropping by and leaving comments, they make my day!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Karen! Love your LO and beautiful journaling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Karen...saw this today when I got the email. Love the LO!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Karen! How exciting. Your layout is gorgeous. I love the pops of orange.
    Thank you so much for always leaving such beautiful comments on my blog. They make my day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful and sincere layout. I am not at all surprised it was chosen for a feature.
    Congratulations and well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I fell in love with your page the sec I saw it over at CSI! boy am I happy to see you as our Star Witness of this week! So look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being featured...it is a gorgeous page. I love the hint of orange & how you've done your journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being featured, not surprised, this page is just stunning!! Beautiful photo of you & Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love the colours on your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout Karen! Love the design of this one and all the journaling!! Congrats on your feature!!!

    ReplyDelete