Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scrap the Boys May Challenge and some exciting news!

Since arriving home from our trip to Thailand I don't really feel like my feet have touched the ground! Work has been super busy, one of the busiest times of the year with assessing and reporting, and things at home have been hectic too.
I am very excited to share that I have been selected to join the design team at Scrapboutique. The community of girls at Scrapboutique is very welcoming and filled with insporational ladies. Chels stocks great essential supplies in her shop and runs the most fantastic retreats. I can't wait to get started in my new role!!
We are having a Cyber Crop in the forum this weekend so if you feel like a challenge drop in and join us, new face are always welcome!!
In all the madness of everyday life I have realised I have not posted my Scrap the Boys layout for May.
The May challenge is to scrap your boys getting dirty and to use the photo as inspiration in your layout.
Not too hard!
There is still plenty of time to join in so pop over to Scrap the Boys and have a look.
Here is my take on the challenge:

Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you at Scrapboutique!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position! And what a fun layout!! It's hard to get back into life when you've been on holiday - I find it throws me off completely! Are you a teacher? Sounds like it - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Karen, thanks for your lovely comments, yes I do print my photos at home, I edit me photos using photoshop elements and a couple of actions...I love the layout above BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous lo and a big congrats to you! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous. Again loving the colour with the splash of black.

    ReplyDelete