Monday, November 28, 2011

Finally surfaced.....

.... from under the report writing fog that has hanging over my head for weeks. It feels like months since I have blogged and I have a bit of catching up to do.
The retreat with the Scrapboutique babes was awesome and I managed to get a few challenge layouts done which I had been hoping to complete before the end of the month.
This first one is possibly my favourite from the retreat and is for this months Aussie Scrap Jack, I jacked Dana's gorgeous layout.


The colours didn't photograph well but I just love these photos.

A layout for Scrap the Boys November challenge.

I used a Crafter's workhop stencil in the background with Tim Holtz Distress Ink to make the circles and I love the way they turned out.

And finally a layout for Creative Scrappers Sketch #180.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving your fabulous comments. I am always surprised to discover people have visited! 

14 comments:

  1. Your LO's are gorgeous. I love your "jack" of Dana's LO......just beautiful. Thanks for playing at SJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning lo's Karen love them all...had a fab time,i'll be back next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Karen. Thanks for playing with us at SJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all very cool layouts Karen - and those spots are WOW I totally agree! Glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW!These LOs are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen...i LOVE both of these...they are fan-tas-tic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, love all of your projects. great backgrounds!!! xo Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Karen I love your take on the first two pages with the same Sketch, WOW and the colour combos here are beautiful. Retreats can be fun to get those creative juices moving. Hope to see more of work around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fabulous work - as usual & of course Queen Karen! It was so great to watch you & Jeanenne in your glory at the retreat! What a pair you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented!!! Just love looking at your work. Love the circles in the hockey layout!! :-) Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved your take this month at scrapjacked...so much texture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout Karen! I love your take on my layout! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for playing along this month at Scrap Jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Checking out all the entries for Scrap The Boys for November (that I also entered in)and and your really stood out, so I had to tell you how much I love it! I love your other work too, you have a fantastic style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Karen,
    think I know you from the SB forum...loved your work then and love it now...Wow, your jack of Dana's is stunning!!!!Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap Jacked and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete