Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fabulous Colours at CCG

I love the new palette at CCG. The colours were so easy to work with and perfect for male pages! This week we had to use a single subject photos for the designers challenge, not too hard!
Here is the palette:
And my layout:



I used gesso, mist and a Crafter's Workshop stentcil for the background and black hat mesh, with rubons and stickers for the detail on the edges. 
Hope you can find the time to join us!
Thanks for visiting and for any comments you may leave. They always make me smile!
Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow this looks awesome! Love the design & that black meshy stuff (need to get myself some of that!). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley LOVE your background! Brilliant design & textures...looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauuuuutiful page. Love the layering and the boyish style :D
    xo Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really WOW page Karen - loved studying every detail - amaaazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just dropped by to say that I really LOVE your page. I think it was my favourite of all the pages for that combo. Just blew me away!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faaar out Karen, its been ages since I have visited your blog and I am so missing out on some seriously great eye candy, this page is spectacular! Hope your well :)

    ReplyDelete