Friday, June 24, 2011

Unexpected

We all have days where unexpected things happen and things don't seem to go to plan. Well today was one of those days for me.

While rushing around at work this morning I managed to trip and hit my head on the computer desk corner. The cut required stitches, internal and external, and I now have a massive lump and bruise right in the middle of my forehead! 
Not the best photo but you get the idea!

I didn't look at the cut but I am told it is in the style of Harry Potter. Might be time to get a fringe!

The up side to this was that I needed to stay at home and managed to find time to finish and photograph this layout, so there was a bright side to the day.


Have a wonderful weekend! 


3 comments:

  1. Ouch Karen....poor old head.....but I do like the LO!!!! Hope you're feeling much better now & the headaches clear to allow you some more scrapping time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better now Karen. I love your LO...the flags look really cool. Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, those flags are brilliant...as are the paint & trees in the background!

    ReplyDelete